There are many ways to embed these gifs into your graphic(s) but I’ll be outlining the way that I feel is the least tedious. You don’t have to stick to my method; you’re entitled to do it whatever way that makes you feel at ease.
Don’t be afraid to approach me if you have any questions about this.
Program used : Photoshop CS5 || Font used : Geared Slab
- White text/Black Backgorund :
- Type your text.
- Duplicate the text twice.
- Fist Copy : Right Click > Blending options
- Uncheck R and V. Ok.
- Move your Blue text a bit to the left.
- Second Copy : Right Click > Blending options
- Uncheck B and V. Ok.
- Move your Red text a bit to the right.
- Black text/White Backgorund :
- Type your text, set the blending mode to Darken.
- Right Click > Blending options
- Uncheck B Ok.
- Duplicate your text.
- The Duplicata : Right Click > Blending options
- Uncheck R. Ok.
- Move your Duplicata text a bit to the right.
Contains 4 psds of the gifs above in which you’ll be able to play around with the colours (I’d like to see you try though bc some of them have quite a lot of layers hehe) and frame delay of the shapes.
Also, just letting you know that some of the layers and frames of the crown one can be deleted to get a halo. How exciting!!1!
I’m going to guess that you’d know what to do with these, but if you’re clueless then click here for a poopy tutorial.
Feel free to ask any questions, and have fun!
[♥] gif pack #1 → [dl: .zip]
- contains: 4 psd files
- don’t be afraid to change the;
- delay time
- placement of the gifs~ etc.
- I tried to label each frame layer as best I could, so it’d be easier to change the colors~ but- (/ o \)’
*these gifs aren’t super fancy, but I just wanted to give you guys a little something, hope you enjoy them!